Our databases page has been updated and a new database has been published! Find below descriptions of the information available in each database:
- Prevalence: Prevalence and incidence rates for different etiologies of hydrocephalus among different populations.
- Comorbidities: Prevalence of a variety of comorbid conditions among different etiologies of hydrocephalus.
- Genetics: Known genetic causes of hydrocephalus in both humans and animals.
- Animal Models – Kaolin: Information on different methodologies and models for inducing hydrocephalus in animals via kaolin injection.
- Animal Models – Blood Products [NEW]: Information on different methodologies and models for inducing hydrocephalus via injection of various blood products.
All these databases are also downloadable. If you have any papers you would like added to a database, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org