The Hydrocephalus Association requests applications for:
Young Investigator Travel Award
2018 National Conference on Hydrocephalus
Applications are being solicited by the Hydrocephalus Association for the Young Investigator Travel Awards to attend the 2018 National Conference on Hydrocephalus. The 2018 National Conference on Hydrocephalus is a biennial event that brings together renowned clinicians, scientists, and the hydrocephalus patient community. This award encourages young hydrocephalus researchers to attend the National Conference, meet individuals affected by the condition and their families, interact with leading clinicians and scientists, and improve their understanding of hydrocephalus and the needs of this community.
Award recipients will be required to attend:
- Day one of the National Conference (June 28, 2018).
- A grant writing workshop at the National Conference; and
- The opening reception at which you will present your poster.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a Young Investigator1 at the time of application submission.
- Be actively conducting hydrocephalus research in the United States or Canada.
- Be a member of the Hydrocephalus Association Network for Discovery Science.
To create a HANDS account, please visit: http://hands.hydroassoc.org/.
Please click here to access the application.
- Technical Summary
- Lay Summary
- Please note that the lay summary will be reviewed and scored by people affected by hydrocephalus (patients and family members). Click here for some helpful tips on writing a lay summary.
- Letter of support from mentor
Completed applications are due January 10th, 5:00 pm (local time) 2018